- Monday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday: 11:00am - 7:00pm
To maximize sales through delivering exceptional operational standards and customer service.
Understands UNIQLO's basic principles and handles all basic store operations according to the rules and acts accordingly to UNIQLO's policies and code of conduct.
- Continuously remain knowledgeable with the company's brand, products and any current store promotions and/or advertisements
- Understand, respect and follow the company's code of conduct
- Assist the Store Managers with the store layout change
- Help monitor and replenish the floor stock
- Making sure to keep and maintain the store's cleanliness
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Completion of high school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to think on your feet and problem solve
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which includes evenings and weekends
UNIQLO Canada is an equal opportunity employer. UNIQLO Canada encourages applications from all qualified candidates and accommodates person with disabilities. Candidates that are selected for interviews should advise us if they require accommodation.