Home for the Holidays Contest Rules & Regulations
METROPOLIS AT METROTOWN “Global TV Home for the Holidays” Contest
RULES AND REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. CONTEST IS VOID IN WHOLE OR PART WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. SEE ELIGIBILITY SECTION BELOW FOR FURTHER DETAILS. TO COMPLETE YOUR ENTRY YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS. PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE CONTEST RULES (THE “CONTEST RULES”). ALL DOLLAR AMOUNTS ARE IN CANADIAN FUNDS ($CDN) UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.
(1) ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible for this Contest, an individual (“contestant”) must:
- be a legal resident of the province of British Columbia;
- must be 19 years of age or older at the time of entry;
- be the sole owner of all right, title and interest (including copyright) in and to the Work (as defined in Section 3(a) below) submitted in connection with the Contest; and
- if selected as a potential Finalist (as defined in Section 4(a) below) be willing and able to participate in: (i) Phase Two of the Contest (as defined in Section 2(b) below); (ii) all interviews and/or media coverage (the “Interviews”); and (iii) a homecoming video shoot (the “Homecoming Shoot”) with Family Members (as defined in Section 4(b) below) if selected as the potential Grand Prize Winner (as defined in Section 4(b) below), between October 27, 2019 and December 31, 2019. The Interviews and/or the Homecoming Shoot shall be publicly disseminated (over broadcast and internet properties) including without limitation on the Phase Two Contest Website (as defined in Section 3(b) below) and on Global BC.
- if selected as the potential Grand Prize Winner, Grand Prize Winner’s Family Members must be available to travel and participate in the Prize between December 15 – 31, 2019. Family Members must: (i) be legally able to travel to British Columbia, Canada, and have any and all necessary documentation as may be required for presentation to Canadian and/or International customs and airport personnel; and (ii) comply with the Contest Rules and sign and return the Release (described in section 7 below).
The following people are not eligible to enter the Contest:
- Employees of Ivanhoe Cambridge Inc. or its affiliates, Metropolis at Metrotown tenants and its employees, its affiliates, subsidiaries, related companies, successors and assigns, and advertising agencies and suppliers (collectively, “Metropolis”);
- Employees of Corus Television Limited Partnership by its general partner Corus Television G.P. Inc., its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, related companies, successors and assigns (collectively, “Corus”, together with Metropolis, the “Sponsors”);
- Judges of the Contest;
- Any person who has been confirmed as a winner of two (2) Corus administered contests or any Metropolis administered contests within the last six (6) months preceding the Contest start date indicated below; and
- The household members of any parties listed in Section (a) to (d) above.
The Sponsors shall have the right at any time to require proof of identify and/or eligibility to participate in the Contest. Failure to provide such proof may result in disqualification. All personal and other information requested by and supplied to the Sponsors for the purpose of the Contest must be truthful, complete, accurate, and in no way misleading. The Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any Contestant should such a Contestant at any stage supply information that does not meet these requirements.
(2) CONTEST PERIOD (the “Contest Period”): The Contest consists of two (2) phases: Phase One and Phase Two, both phases which will be administered by Metropolis at Metrotown (“Metropolis”) on its website (www.metropolisatmetrotown.com).
- Phase One begins at 6:00 AM Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) October 14, 2019 and ends at 11:59 PM PST on October 27, 2019 (the "Phase One"), after which time Phase One of the Contest will be closed and no further entries shall be accepted.
- Phase Two begins at 6:00AM PST on November 18, 2019 and ends at 11:59PM PST on December 1, 2019 (the “Phase Two”), after which time Phase Two of the Contest will be closed and no further entries shall be accepted.
- Phase One and Phase Two are hereafter collectively referred to as the “Contest Period”.
(3) HOW TO ENTER:
- Phase One: No Purchase Necessary to enter the Contest. Enter through the Metropolis website contest page hosted at www.metropolisatmetrotown.com (“Contest Website”). The following contestant entry data must be entered and submitted through the website contest form: first and last name, e-mail address, phone number, postal code, city where contestant lives, number of family member(s) they want to travel home for the holidays, each family member’s first and last name, city and country where family member(s) to fly from, write an essay (maximum 500 words) describing their story on why they want their family home for the holidays (“Work”), and verify family member(s) have obtained all legal travel documents and able to travel domestically and/or internationally as required by Canadian government travel requirements. Contestant must also verify that they are age 19 or over. Along with the submission, all contestants must email up to 3 photos of their family member and themselves to [email protected]. (“Phase One Entry”). Contest entries will be void and disqualified should photos not be sent by Phase One closing date. Instructions will be available on Contest Website. No entries will be accepted by any other means.
- Phase Two: No Purchase Necessary to enter the Contest. Enter by completing and submitting the entry form located on the Contest Website during the Phase Two contest period which includes the following data: first and last name, e-mail, phone number, postal code, and contestant’s vote for who they choose for the Grand Prize Winner (“Phase Two Entry”). No entries will be accepted by any other means.
- By participating in this Contest, each Contestant represents and warrants that the Work: (i) do not contain any material, language or gestures that are libelous, defamatory, indecent, profane, obscene or violent and do not violate any laws relating to hate speech or otherwise; (ii) is original, solely created by the Contestant and that no third party participated as an author, co-author or otherwise in the creation of the Work or any part thereof; (iii) all right, title and interest (including copyright) therein is owned and/or controlled by the Contestant to the full extent necessary to enable the Sponsors to use the Work as contemplated by these Contest Rules; (iv) the Work does not infringe upon the intellectual property right, proprietary interest or other statutory or common law rights of any third party; (v) does not contain any recognizable logos or any other copyrighted material; (vi) does not contain any mention, endorsement, or “plug” any commercial product, service, venture or thing, including, without limitation, the name of your employer; and (vii) has not been submitted in connection with any other contest and/or promotional campaign.
- Limit of one (1) entry per person, for each of Phase One and Phase Two, during the Contest Period. In the case of multiple entries, only the first eligible entry will be considered.
- All entries, including the Work, become the sole property of the Sponsors and will not be returned for any reason. Entries must be received no later than the end of the Contest Period. Entries will be declared invalid if they are late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, irregular, mutilated, forged, garbled or mechanically or electronically reproduced. Unless otherwise set out herein, no communication or correspondence will be exchanged with Contestants except with those selected as a potential winner.
- Entries received online shall be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the entry. For the purpose of the Contest Rules, “authorized account holder” of an e-mail address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Any Contestant may be required to provide the Sponsors with proof that they are the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with their entry.
(4) PRIZES: There are five (5) finalist prizes (each a “Finalist Prize” and collectively, the “Finalist Prizes”) available to be won by the finalists (each a “Finalist” and collectively, the “Finalists”), each of which shall consist of the chance to compete for the Grand Prize and qualify for a Runner-Up Prize (as defined in Section 4(b) below) if not selected.
- Grand Prize. There is one (1) grand prize (the “GRAND PRIZE”) available to be won by the Grand Prize winner (the “Grand Prize Winner”), consisting of a trip to Vancouver, British Columbia for up to three (3) family members (each a “Family Member” and collectively, the “Family Members”) of the Grand Prize Winner’s choosing as submitted through Phase One contest entry, at a maximum value of six thousand Canadian dollars (CDN $6000.00), which shall include:
- Round-trip economy airfare for up to three (3) Family Members, leaving from anywhere in the world and arriving at Vancouver International Airport (YVR);
- One (1) gift card to Metropolis at Metrotown valued at one thousand Canadian dollars (CDN $1000.00); and
- One (1) night hotel stay at the Hilton Vancouver Metrotown Hotel in their Deluxe Room category. Maximum value at two hundred Canadian dollars (CDN $200.00).
The Grand Prize has a maximum approximate value of seven thousand two hundred Canadian dollars (CDN $7200.00). Actual value of Grand Prize will depend on departure city but shall not exceed the stated value.
- Runner-up Prizes. There are four (4) runner-up prizes (each a “Runner-up Prize” and collectively, the “Runner-up Prizes”) available to be won by the Finalists who do not win the Grand Prize, (each a “Runner-up” and collectively, the “Runner-ups”) each of which shall consist of one (1) gift card each to Metropolis at Metrotown valued at five hundred Canadian dollars (CDN $500.00).
- Voting Prize. There is one (1) voting prize (the “Voting Prize”) available to be won by the Voting Prize winner (the “Voting Prize Winner”), which shall consist of one (1) gift card to Metropolis at Metrotown valued at five hundred Canadian dollars (CDN $500.00).
- Finalist Prizes, Grand Prize, Runner-up Prizes, and Voting Prize are hereafter collectively referred to as the “Prize” or “Prizes”. Finalists, Grand Prize Winner, Runner-ups, and Voting Prize Winner are hereafter collectively referred to as the “Winner” or “Winners”.
(5) PRIZE CONDITIONS: The prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and have no cash equivalent. Any unused, unclaimed or declined portion of a Prize will be forfeited, have no cash value, and the Sponsors shall have no obligation to provide either an alternative or value-in-kind. Winners are not entitled to monetary difference between actual Prize value and stated approximate Prize value, if any. Substitutions of equal value may be made at discretion of Sponsors. The Sponsors and/or the Sponsors’ representative will contact the Winners to coordinate the provision of the Prizes within seven (7) days once each Winner has been successfully contacted and notified of his/her Prize and fulfilled the requirements set out herein.
In addition, the following conditions apply to Winners:
- Grand Prize Conditions.
- All travel bookings and/or reservations are subject to availability at time of booking. Grand Prize Winner’s Family Members must be available to travel and participate in the Prize between December 15 – 31, 2019.
- Should Grand Prize Family Members be unable to travel/participate on the dates and times designated by the Sponsors, the Prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
- Family Members must: (i) be legally able to travel to British Columbia, Canada, and have any and all necessary documentation as may be required for presentation to Canadian and/or International customs and airport personnel; and (ii) comply with the Contest Rules and sign and return the Release (described below).
- Finalists (including potential Grand Prize Winner and their Family Members) must be available to participate in the Interviews and the Homecoming Shoot between October 27, 2019 and December 31, 2019, where they shall be videotaped and/or photographed by the Sponsors. Exact dates and times of the Interviews and Homecoming Shoot shall be determined by the Sponsors at their sole discretion. Should Finalists, Grand Prize Winner and/or their Family Members be unable to participate on the dates and times designated by the Sponsors, their respective elements of the Prize will be forfeited and may be awarded by an alternate winner, at Sponsor’s discretion. The Interviews and/or the Homecoming Shoot may be publicly broadcast by Corus or used for advertising by the Sponsors through any and all media. The Finalists, Grand Prize Winner, and Family Members acknowledge and agree that the Interviews and/or Homecoming Shoot may be scripted in part and that they will follow such script and any other instructions as directed by the production team. Finalists will be required to sign an image release form from the Sponsors prior to the filming and broadcast of the Interviews and/or the Homecoming Shoot.
- All expenses not specifically included above as part of the Prize including, without limitation, transportation to and from originating airport, travel and medical insurance, travel documentation, airport improvement fees, bag check fees, taxes, gratuities, telephone calls, transportation to and from Metropolis for Prize pick up, items of a personal nature, additional optional excursions, tours, parking, souvenirs and merchandise(“Expenses”), are the sole responsibility of the Winners and/or Family Members. Winners and/or Family Members may not seek reimbursement for any Expenses above and beyond the stated value of each Prize.
- The terms by which the gift card may be redeemed are governed by the individual retailers at Metropolis. Corus is not responsible for administering or ensuring compliance with the terms and conditions relating to the gift card. The gift card should be redeemed at Metropolis.
- The Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if a Prize (or any portion thereof) cannot be awarded for any reason.
- Shipped Prizes shall not be insured, and the Sponsors shall not assume any liability for lost, damaged or misdirected Prizes. Winners may arrange to pick up their Prize in-person at Metropolis during administration office hours Monday – Friday 9:00AM – 5:00PM at 604-4720 Kingsway, Burnaby, British Columbia, V3E 1R1.
(6) FINALIST AND WINNER SELECTION:
- Finalist and Runner-up Prizes. Five (5) Finalists and (4) Runner-up Prize Winners shall be selected as follows:
- On or about October 29, 2019 by 4:00PM PST in Burnaby, British Columbia, five (5) Finalists will be selected from all eligible entries received during Phase One of the Contest by the Sponsors and or the Sponsors’ representatives (the “Judges”) based on the following equally weighted criteria: (i) originality; and (ii) emotional appeal of the Work (the “Criteria”). The Finalists will be eligible to participate in the Interviews conducted as part of Phase Two of the Contest for a chance to win the Grand Prize or a Runner-up Prize. The Finalists who do not win the Grand Prize will each receive a Runner-up Prize.
- Each selected Finalist will be notified by telephone and/or e-mail no later than October 29, 2019 at 5:00PM PST and must respond within two (2) business days of notification.
- Each selected Runner-up will be notified by telephone and/or email no later than December 3, 2019 at 5:00PM PST and must respond within two (2) business days of notification.
- Grand Prize. One (1) Grand Prize Winner shall be selected as follows:
- On or about December 3, 2019 at 4:00PM PST in Burnaby, British Columbia, one (1) Finalist will be selected through a public voting process available online during the Phase Two Contest website administered by Metropolis to win the Grand Prize. The selected Grand Prize Winner will have the most public votes by Phase Two closing date.
- The selected Grand Prize Winner will be notified by telephone and/or e-mail no later than December 3, 2019 at 5:00PM PST and must respond within two (2) business days of notification.
- Voting Prize. One (1) Voting Prize Winner shall be selected as follows:
- On or about December 3, 2019 at 4:00PM PST in Burnaby, British Columbia, one (1) Phase Two Entry will be selected by random draw from all eligible voting entries received during the Phase Two Contest period.
- The selected Voting Prize Winner will be notified by telephone and/or e-mail no later than December 3, 2019 at 5:00PM PST and must respond within two (2) business days of notification.
- Each Contestant shall be eligible to win only one (1) Prize. The odds of being selected as a potential Finalist are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received ty the Sponsors and the Judges’ application of the Criteria to each eligible entry. The odds of being selected as the potential Grand Prize Winner or a Runner-up Prize Winner are one (1) in five (5) based on the public voting process available on the Phase Two Contest website. The odds of being selected as a potential Voting Prize Winner are depending upon the number of eligible entries received by the Sponsors. Before being declared the Voting Prize Winner, the selected Contestant shall be required to correctly answer (as applicable), without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question to be administered during a pre-arranged telephone call or by e-mail. All potential Winners are required to comply with the Contest Rules and to sign and return the Release.
- The Judges, in their absolute discretion, shall select the Finalists based upon the above Criteria. The decisions of the Judges shall be final and binding and may not be challenged in any way.
- Upon notification, the selected Contestant must respond by telephone or e-mail (as specified in the notification) to the contact number or e-mail address provided no later than the indicated deadline set out in the Contest Rules and/or the notification. If the selected Contestant does not respond accordingly, he/she will be disqualified and will not receive a Prize and another Contestant may be selected in the Sponsors’ sole discretion until such time as a Contestant satisfies the terms set out herein. The Sponsors are not responsible for the failure for any reason whatsoever of a selected Contestant to receive notification or for the Sponsors to receive a selected Contestant’s response.
- If, as a result of an error relating to the entry process, drawing or any other aspect of the Contest, there are more selected Contestants than contemplated in these Contest Rules, there will be a random draw amongst all eligible Prize claimants after the Contest’s closing date to award the correct number of Prizes.
(7) RELEASE: Potential Winners and Family Members will be required to execute a legal agreement and release (“Release”) that confirms each potential Winner’s and Family Member’s: (a) eligibility for the Contest and compliance with these Contest Rules; (b) acceptance of the Prize as offered; (c) release of each of the Sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and/or related companies and each of their employees, directors, officers, suppliers, agents, sponsors, administrators, licensees, representatives, advertising, media buying and promotional agencies (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost or expense arising out of participation in the Contest, participation in any Contest-related activity or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any Prize, including but not limited to costs, injuries, losses related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light, or from any and all claims of third parties arising therefrom; and (d) grant to the Sponsors of the unrestricted right, in the Sponsors’ collective or individual discretion, to produce, reproduce, display, publish, convert, post, serve, broadcast, communicate by telecommunication, exhibit, distribute, adapt, and otherwise use or re-use each Winners’ and Family Members’ name, statements, image, likeness, voice, biography, and the Work, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, in connection with the Contest and the promotion and exploitation thereof. The executed Release must be returned within two (2) business days of the date indicated on the accompanying letter or message of notification or the selected Contestant will be disqualified and the Prize forfeited.
(8) INDEMNIFICATION BY CONTESTANT: By entering the Contest, each Contestant releases, indemnifies, and holds Releasees harmless from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to the Contestant or any other person, including personal injury, death, or property damage, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from (a) their participation in the Contest or any Contest-related activity; (b) the acceptance, use, or misuse of any Prize; or (c) any breach of the Contest Rules. Each Contestant agrees to fully indemnify Releasees from any and all claims by third parties relating to the Contestant’s participation in the Contest, without limitation.
(9) USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION:
By providing the Work to the Sponsors in connection with the Contest, each Contestant consents and acknowledges that Sponsors shall retain all right to use any and all information related to the Contest, including information on Contestants obtained through the Contest, for purposes of running the Contest and, where expressly consented to, for marketing purposes, unless prohibited by law. Contestants information shall not be provided to any third party unless the Contestant grants its consent to Sponsors. Sponsors assume no responsibility for any claims of infringement of rights to copyright, privacy, personality or otherwise, and all such liability shall remain with the Contestant. Sponsors reserve the right to exclude any Work for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to, on the basis of concerns relating to the rights of third parties, including but not limited to privacy, copyright, defamation, rights of personality, obscenity or hate speech, as determined by Sponsors at their sole discretion.
(10) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
The Sponsors assume no responsibility or liability for lost, late, unintelligible/illegible, falsified, damaged, misdirected or incomplete entries, notifications, responses, replies or any Release, or for any computer, online, software, telephone, hardware or technical malfunctions that may occur, including but not limited to malfunctions that may affect the transmission or non-transmission of an entry. The Sponsors are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest. The Sponsors assume no responsibility for any error, omission, tampering, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or authorized access to, or alteration of entries. The Sponsors assume no responsibility or liability in the event that the Contest cannot be conducted as planner for any reason, including those reasons beyond the control of the Sponsors, such as infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or corruption of the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest and/or the Contest Website.
(11) CONDUCT: By participating in the Contest, each Contestant is deemed to have executed and agrees to be bound by the Contest Rules, which will be posted at the Contest Website and made available throughout the Contest Period. Each Contestant further agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsors and Judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects. The Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any Contestant found to be: (a) violating the Contest Rules; (b) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest and/or the Contest Website or any related promotional website; (c) violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines of any Corus property or service; and/or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass the Sponsors or any other person.
Caution: Any attempt to deliberately damage the contest website or any related website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violate of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsors reserve the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including but not limited to criminal prosecution.
Grand Prize Winner and/or Family Members must at all times behave appropriately when taking part in the Grand Prize and observe the Contest Rules and any other rules or regulations in force at the airport and/or any other Grand Prize-related locations. The Sponsors reserve the right to remove from the airport and/or any other Grand Prize-related locations, any Grand Prize Winner and/or Family Member who breaks such rules and/or fails to behave appropriately and to disqualify such Grand Prize Winner and their Family Members. Any disqualified Grand Prize Winner and their Family Members will forfeit any unawarded elements of the Grand Prize.
(12) PRIVACY / USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- By participating in the Contest, each Contestant: (i) grants to the Sponsors the right to use his/her name, mailing address, telephone number, e0mail address, and submitted Work (collectively, the “Personal Information”) for the purpose of administering the Contest, including but not limited to contacting and announcing the Winners and coordinating the provision of the Prizes; (ii) grants to the Sponsors the right to use his/her Personal Information for publicity and promotional purposes relating to the Contest, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, without further compensation unless prohibited by law; and (iii) acknowledges that the Sponsors may disclose his/her Personal Information to third-party agents and service providers of any of the Sponsors in connection with any of the activities listed in (i) and (ii) above.
(13) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade names, logos, designs, promotional materials, websites, web pages, source code, drawings, illustrations, slogans, and representations is owned by the Sponsors and/or their affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
(14) TERMINATION: The Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to terminate the Contest, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the Contest, and/or the Contest Rules in any way, at any time, for any reason without prior notice. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value and/or to terminate, modify or withdraw this Contest, in whole or in part, at any time, without prior notice for any reason, including, but not limited to, viruses, bugs, tampering or other causes beyond Sponsors’ control which affect the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Contest.
(15) LAW: These are the official Contest Rules. The Contest is subject to applicable federal, provincial, municipal laws and regulations. The Contest Rules are subject to change without notice in order to comply with any applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws or the policy of any other entity having jurisdiction over the Sponsors. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Contest Rules or the rights and obligations as between the Contestant and the Sponsors in connection with the Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of British Columbia without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other jurisdiction’s laws. Subject to the right of Metropolis to make all determinations relating to the Contest, any controversy or dispute arising out of the conduct of this Contest shall be resolved in the courts of the Province of British Columbia applying the law of British Columbia and Canada, as the case may require which exclusive jurisdiction and law Contestants agree to submit as evidenced by their participation in the Contest.
(16) DISCREPANCY: In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
(17) SOCIAL MEDIA: This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by any social media platforms on which the Contest may have been promoted and/or publicized. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest must be directed to Metropolis.
(18) CONTESTANT INFORMATION:
The Contestant information for Phase One Entry collected shall consist of the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Postal Code
- City Where Contestant Lives
- Number of Family Member(s) they want to travel home for the holidays
- Each Family Member(s) first and last name
- City and Country where Family Member(s) to fly home from
- Descriptive essay (maximum 500 words) describing their story on why they want their family home for the holidays
- Verification (checkbox) that Family Member(s) have obtained all legal travel documents and able to travel domestically and/or internationally as required by Canadian government travel requirements
- Verification (checkbox) that Contestant is of legal age (19+ in the Province of British Columbia) to enter contest
- Verification (checkbox) that Contestant has read the Rules & Regulations, Terms & Conditions of the Contest
- E-mail transmission of up to three (3) photos of the Contestant and their selected Family Member(s)
The Contestant information for Phase Two Entry collected shall consist of the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Postal Code
- Vote on which of the five (5) Finalists they would like to win the Grand Prize
Unless otherwise permitted hereunder and only where Contestants have “opted in” for such uses, Contestant Information maybe used solely for the following purposes:
- Metropolis’ Permitted Use: Metropolis may use Contestant Information to contact Contestant with special offers and events