A|X is looking for energetic and highly motivated Sales Associates to join our growing team! Sales Associates represent Armani Exchange in all facets of style and hospitality as our premier sales team at each store. As a Sales Associate, you will be responsible for delivering the A|X shopping experience to each client and upholding the highest level of service.
Reports to the Store Manager.
· Sell productively while meeting or exceeding the minimum sales per hour goal set as per company policy.
· Greet and acknowledge clients with a friendly and engaging attitude.
· Assess clients' needs by listening to their cues and recommending products that fit their personal style.
· Educate clients on product knowledge (fit, styling, trends and fabrication).
· Work collectively as a team to create a shopping experience that exceeds the client's expectation as outlined in the ARMANI Selling program.
· Uphold A|X Values of Respect, Teamwork, Professionalism, and Praise.
· Maintain a clean and organized sales floor that meets both visual and operational standards.
· Adhere to Loss Prevention guidelines and deter shoplifting by providing excellent customer service.
· Assist with stock related and housekeeping tasks.
· Excellent verbal communication skills.
· Demonstrate a passion for customer service.
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, nights, and weekends with a minimum of 25 hours of availability per week.
· One year experience in a fashion retail or customer service related environment. (Wardrobe and clientele experience is a plus)
· Minimum education level: High School Diploma or GED
· Ability to comfortably lift a minimum of 15 kilograms without assistance to a height of 1 meter and a distance of 3 meters.
· Frequent stooping required to pick up boxes at floor level.
· Majority of work is performed on foot.
· Ability to frequently stand, walk, reach up, and climb short ladders.
· Hand Dexterity required for at least one had to operate registers and complete paperwork.
Auditory & Vision:
· Ability to constantly hear and see safety signals, read labels, registers, computers, etc.
· The position requires significant demands on these physical requirements throughout the entire work shift.
· A|X Armani Exchange offers a competitive salary plus incentive bonuses, benefits, and generous product discounts.
· A|X Armani Exchange is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Christmas Eve - Dec. 24, 2021 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Christmas Day - Dec. 25, 2021 Closed
- Boxing Day - Dec. 26, 2021 8:00am - 10:00pm
- New Year's Eve - Dec. 31, 2021 10:00am - 6:00pm
- New Year's Day - Jan. 1, 2022 11:00am - 7:00pm