A|X currently offers exciting positions for enthusiastic, passionate, and highly motivated Assistant Managers to join our Metropolis at Metrotown team. As a member of the management team, you will strive to achieve the best results possible in a fast-paced, positive, and growing luxury environment.
An Assistant Manager assists the General / Store Manager and Associate Manager in driving the business with an emphasis on running the sales floor.
Reports to the General / Store Manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Drive for Results
· Ensures that the highest level of customer service is provided in the store.
· Communicates and successfully promotes programs aimed at increasing business.
· Sets an example with constant customer interaction on the selling floor and accountability for personal sales results while maintaining a minimum SPH (sales per hour) goal.
· Ensures all employees are trained and developed in product knowledge, ARMANI selling techniques, and loss prevention.
· Frequent one-on-ones are conducted to ensure Associates SPH goals are achieved.
· Manages a collection within the store to ensure strong sales results are being driven by the successful implementation of all company merchandising guidelines.
· Utilizes analytical skills in order to make strategic merchandising moves on a weekly basis based off of business reports and sell-through.
· Ensures the replenishment systems are followed and the store standard expectations are consistently met.
· Resolves all HR issues in a timely and effective manner, partnering with the HR Department when necessary.
· Enforces all company policies and procedures.
· Works in conjunction with the General / Store Manager and Associate Manager in managing all areas of the daily operations of the store.
· Ensures that the sales floor is adequately staffed and supervised.
· Ensures all paperwork is completed promptly with attention to detail.
· Maintains efficient systems for receiving stock shipments, transfers, markdowns, and handling of defective merchandise.
· Communicates all inventory issues to the appropriate parties.
· Assists in general housekeeping duties within the store.
· Ensures all cash handling and LP policies and procedures are consistently enforced.
· Ensures store's profits are maximized through effective inventory control.
· 2+ years of previous retail sales experience including a minimum of 1 year of retail management experience.
· Must have experience with operations, merchandising, sales, and stock activities.
· Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
· Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines concurrently.
· Ability to understand budgets, sales, hourly goals, and allocations.
· Open availability and able to work a flexible schedule including holidays, nights and weekends.
· College degree preferred.
A|X Armani Exchange offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and generous product discounts. A|X Armani Exchange is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Black Friday - Nov. 29, 2019 8:00am - 10:00pm
- Holiday Hours - Dec. 19, 2019 10:00am - 10:00pm
- Holiday Hours - Dec. 20, 2019 10:00am - 10:00pm
- Holiday Hours - Dec. 21, 2019 10:00am - 10:00pm
- Holiday Hours - Dec. 22, 2019 10:00am - 10:00pm
- Holiday Hours - Dec. 23, 2019 10:00am - 10:00pm
- Christmas Eve - Dec. 24, 2019 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Christmas Day - Dec. 25, 2019 Closed
- Boxing Day - Dec. 26, 2019 8:00am - 10:00pm
- New Year's Eve - Dec. 31, 2019 10:00am - 6:00pm
- New Year's Day - Jan. 1, 2020 10:00am - 7:00pm