Customer Experience Specialist
Our success is rooted in creating customer-centric experiences and we are looking for passionate and talented people to join our team and help shape the future.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As a Customer Experience Specialist, your primary role is to guide your travelers through their in-store journeys. You deliver outstanding customer service to create an amazing experience and ensure peace of mind for all. You provide expert product knowledge to effectively tailor a recommendation to your traveler's needs. You are a Brand Ambassador; you embody the Bentley vision and our values, so you take pride in sharing your expert product knowledge and your passion for travel to your customers and your team.
· You have strong people skills;
· You have strong communication skills;
· You are passionate about travel;
· You like to connect with customers;
· You adapt quickly to changing situations;
· You are a fast learner;
· You are a team player;
· You are available to work on days, evenings and weekends.
Does this sound like you? Take the next step in your journey.
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Family Day - Feb. 17, 2020 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Good Friday - April 10, 2020 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Easter Sunday - April 12, 2020 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Easter Monday - April 13, 2020 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Victoria Day - May 18, 2020 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Canada Day - July 1, 2020 10:00am - 7:00pm
- BC Day - Aug. 3, 2020 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Labour Day - Sept. 7, 2020 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 12, 2020 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2020 11:05am - 7:00pm