Seasonal Sales Associate
Fossil Group is currently seeking authentic and passionate Sales Associates with an entrepreneurial, sales-driven spirit. Candidates' primary focus is on promoting our brand while offering exceptional customer service. They should inspire and encourage teamwork towards successfully achieving sales goals...most importantly, creating a fun and energized environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Passion for customer service-outstanding communication skills.
- Attention to detail coupled with high standards.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Previous Retail Experience preferred not required.
We are looking for people who embody our core values; Authenticity, we are all in with our unique selves. Everyone is different at Fossil and we love it! Grit, we push through, we bounce back and we set our sights on the prize & go after it. Curiosity, we ask what if? What's next? A sense of Humour, we don't take ourselves too seriously. Yeah, seriously. Making an Impact, we go big. We perform. We make a difference
This is an overview of your job description, you may be asked to perform additional tasks or duties by your supervisor.
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Christmas Eve - Dec. 24, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Christmas Day - Dec. 25, 2020 Closed
- Boxing Day - Dec. 26, 2020 8:00am - 10:00pm
- New Year's Eve - Dec. 31, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- New Year's Day - Jan. 1, 2021 11:00am - 7:00pm