Assistant Store Manager
Our Assistant Store Managers are enthusiastic product experts who effectively influence others and fluidly work through conflict. Their main focus is to observe and listen to their team, recognizing and coaching them to deliver an exceptional store experience in order to successfully achieve sales goals. They analyze key business drivers to identify the root cause of performance strengths and improvement opportunities. They embrace teamwork and focus on creating a positive environment for those around them. After all, we are "Greater Together."
We are looking for people who embody our core values; Authenticity, we are all in with our unique selves. Everyone is different at Fossil and we love it! Grit, we push through, we bounce back and we set our sights on the prize & go after it. Curiosity, we ask what if? What's next? Sense of Humor, we don't take ourselves too seriously. Yeah, seriously. Making an Impact, we go big. We perform. We make a difference.
We are looking for a Full Time Assistant Manager for our fast paced locations.
· 1-2 years of retail management experience, preferably within the fashion retail industry
· Passion for upholding an exceptional internal and external guest experience
· Brings professionalism and a level of sophistication to the role
· Team centric leadership approach that motivates and inspires your talent
· Ability to build brand loyalty
· Genuinely cares to help people succeed
· Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills
· Collaborative with others, yet able to self-motivate and direct
· Committed to continuous learning with ability to adapt and flex. Think ahead to solve problems.
· Able to adjust and customize according to the needs of the business
· Bachelor's degree preferred
Who We Are
At Fossil, we dare to dream, disrupt, and deliver in a better way. Our goal is simple - bring innovation, style, and connectivity to an industry ripe for change. Fossil is on a mission to revamp the way fashion accessories are done. We are committed to creating great watches, jewelry, handbags, small leather goods and wearables by investing in technology and long-term value creation. With our diverse portfolio of proprietary and licensed brands, along with department stores, specialty stores, eCommerce websites, and company-owned and operated retail stores, we are building a leading fashion- and tech-forward accessories company. Are you in?
At Fossil, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in all employment practices without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other legally protected status. Anyone requiring special accommodations to our normal application process please email Fossil Group.
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm