Designed in Canada. Made for good living.
We're dedicated to providing our customers with purposeful designed products, made sustainably while upholding strong social values of equality and inclusion.
JOB SUMMARY TEAM LEAD
Reporting to the Store Manager, you will be responsible for representing the brand of Frank And Oak, leading an engaging and motivating team, meeting key performance indicators and sales objectives for your store.
· Ensure the Frank And Oak brand is being represented at all times
· Assist in training and developing an engaged and motivated team
· Achieve sales objectives by increasing key performance indicators
· Assist in visual setups and ensure a consistent level of visual standards
· Inventory management
· Execute the daily operations of a retail business
· Build community through events and in-store activations
WHO YOU ARE
· Passionate about the Frank And Oak brand
· Strong leadership on the sales floor
· Share values around the importance of sustainability and inclusivity in the workplace
· Intrinsically motivated
· Retail experience
· Bilingual is an asset
We thank all applicants however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Monday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Thursday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Friday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Saturday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 12, 2020 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2020 11:05am - 7:00pm