Part-time Art Instructor
The role: Teaching art workshops, classes, camps, and private events to adults, families, and children 3 years old and above.
Will be expected to teach in the following mediums: Watercolor, Markers, Pastels, Acrylic paint, Air-dry/ Oven baked clay and mixed media collage.
Keep classrooms clean and organized, interact with customers, follow studio systems and class plans.
- Age 20 or older
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and enthusiasm.
- Experience and willingness to work with children, adults and families.
- Fluent in English ( Read, speak and write)
- Background in visual art and art materials or ECE.
- High energy, positive, easy going, open-minded.
- Outgoing, friendly, ability to communicate with customers.
- Able to work weekdays afternoon or weekends in the morning.
- Wednesday 3:00pm - 7:00pm
- Thursday Closed
- Friday 3:00pm - 7:00pm
- Saturday 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Monday Closed
- Tuesday Closed