Assistant Store Manager
Assist the Store Manager in all retail store functions to include selling of merchandise and directing store operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Drive sales by delivering exceptional customer service per the Operations P&P Manual.
*Greet customers in a professional manner as outlined in the Operations P&P Manual.
* Ensure store remains clean and all displays are neat and orderly per the Operations P&P Manual.
* Assist in monitoring and controlling profitability objectives of the store set forth in company budgets and forecasts.
* Follow all proper return and refund procedures per the Operations P&P Manual.
* Perform proper documentation and record keeping per the Operations P&P Manual.
* Process all inbound merchandise shipments, in-store price changes and store-to-store or store-to-warehouse product transfers.
* Take inventories
* Open and close the store as required following the procedures per the Operations P&P Manual.
* Maintain a professional appearance consistent with company dress code policy.
* Assist in instituting visual directives needed to maintain company standards of product layout and sales floor organization.
* Follows compliance with established company policies, procedures, and guidelines including, but not limited to, safekeeping of company inventory, funds, and property.
* Support and adhere to all company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or equivalent plus one-year relative experience
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate verbally in a clear, audible, and grammatically correct manner.
* Ability to operate a computer as well as maneuver relative software programs.
* Ability to lift 20 pounds.
* Ability to climb a ladder and work with hands overhead.
* Standing required for up to 90% of the work time.
* Ability to work unsupervised.
- Monday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Thursday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Friday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Saturday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2020 11:05am - 7:00pm