Metropolis Alterations is a full-service alteration, tailoring and eco-friendly dry cleaning company located inside Metropolis at Metrotown Mall. Our team is looking for a confident and experienced tailor/seamstress to join our team!
- Must have minimum of 5 years professional sewing experience
- Solid understanding and experience with garment construction, production and repair processes.
- Experience designing and sewing custom garments
- Professional experience with formal-wear (including bridal and suits) alterations
- Strong knowledge of textiles, fabrics and various types of sewing machines and tools
- Detail-oriented, organized, responsible, dependable and trust-worthy
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Effective written and verbal communications in English required.
- Part-time with a flexible schedule. 2-4 days per week (available minimum 1 weekend day)
- Tuesday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Monday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- BC Day - Aug. 2, 2021 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Labour Day - Sept. 6, 2021 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 11, 2021 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2021 11:05am - 7:00pm