A Day in the Life...
As a Sales Associate who will develop relationships with our guests and get to know their needs. During our Candy Concierge training program (which involves lots of taste testing!), you'll become a true confections expert. You'll sweetly guide our guests through the world of artisan candies, share the stories behind the sweets, and let them sample to their heart's content.
As part of your day, you will:
· Make a great first impression by Spreading Sweetness and warmly greeting every guest who walks through our
door. Deliver luxury and delight them by offering samples of delicious candies from around the world.
· Keep the store beautiful by acting as an entrepreneur and utilizing visual guidelines to tell our stories. You love
visual merchandising and you pay close attention to every detail down to the last gumdrop.
· Create an environment of happiness and positivity by expressing cheerfulness and optimism with our guests and
team. You like to keep an upbeat attitude and you're not a fan of gossip or negativity. You presume positive
intent and acknowledge, appreciate and celebrate.
· Maintain strong KPI performance within the store to meet company expectations. Supporting the leaders of
the boutique to enhance guests experience through a strong assurance to our selling behaviors to sustain the
· Help with inventory control and replenishment by always using down time to stock hero tables and sidekicks.
And always ensuring that all our candies look and taste fresh and delicious. Ensure consistent adherence to the
company policy and procedure.
· Handle cash register duties with integrity and attention to detail.
· Work hard & be a part of a Rockstar team. We expect everyone on our team to roll up their sleeves and work
hard we're all in it together.
The Perfect Fit
Is Sugarfina the perfect home for you? We're looking for happy, service-oriented people who demonstrate the following:
· You're an entrepreneur at heart, with a strong desire to be part of something bigger. We're on a mission to
reinvent the candy business and you're right there with us, treating the store like it's your own.
· You thrive in a fast-paced environment thanks to your outstanding communication skills, positive attitude and
the ability to juggle many different priorities.
· You're a natural salesperson who loves engaging with customers.
· You're highly dependable, responsible, and organized.
Education & Skills
We like book smarts and street smarts, and we hire people who have both. At a minimum, this role requires:
· High school degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA
· 1+ years retail experience, preferably with a fashion or luxury brand
· 1+ years of customer service experience
· Interest in visual merchandising and attention to creative details
· Physical ability to carry out the essential functions of the job, including stocking shelves, ringing sales, standing
or walking the entire shift
· Schedule flexibility, with the ability to work nights, weekends and some holidays
· Fluency in a second language, such as Mandarin, Japanese, French and/or Spanish is a plus depending on the
needs of location.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand or walk the entire shift. Will be occasionally required to stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, crawl, climb or otherwise move self in a reasonable way position to perform the essential duty. And must occasionally be able to safely and independently lift, carry or otherwise move or position up to 25 pounds.
· Detail Oriented
· Team Player
· Ability to Make an Impact
· Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Christmas Eve - Dec. 24, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Christmas Day - Dec. 25, 2020 Closed
- Boxing Day - Dec. 26, 2020 8:00am - 10:00pm
- New Year's Eve - Dec. 31, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- New Year's Day - Jan. 1, 2021 11:00am - 7:00pm