Storeroom Team Member
"R" Storeroom team members work quickly and efficiently to ensure that all the new toys arriving are unloaded and organized, while offering a helping hand to our customers to pick up that big gift or something extra special!
· Enthusiastic, friendly, and customer-focused?
· Energized by a fast-paced team environment?
· Able to lift up to 40lbs (18kg) and comfortable climbing ladders?
· Flexible to work different shifts including days, evenings, and weekends?
If you answered "Yes" to these questions, our Storeroom team member position is a great fit for you!
· On-the-Job Training
· Great Employee Discount
· Employee Benefits for part-time team members
· Flexible Schedules
What Can You Expect on a Daily Basis
· Providing a customer experience that is MAGIC and EASY whether in-store or online
· Assisting customers with Carry Outs or Pick Ups of "Big Ticket" items
· Unloading, loading, sorting product from the trucks in a safe manner
· Maintaining Store Room Aisles if they get messy or too full (ie. boxes safely stacked)
· Bike Assembly when required
· Operating Equipment within the store which may include: Compactor, Bailer, Blue Giant, or Wave
We are a Great Place to Work!
Toys"R" Us is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Applicants under consideration for employment will be contacted to participate further in the recruitment process. If you are contacted and you require any accommodation in the recruitment process due to a disability, please indicate this and we will work with you to meet your reasonable accessibility needs.
- Monday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Thursday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Friday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Saturday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 7:00pm