Kevin and Sonia's Block Buster Date Night Contest Rules
METROPOLIS AT METROTOWN “Kevin and Sonia’s Block Buster Date Night” Kiosk Contest
RULES AND REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. CONTEST IS VOID IN WHOLE OR PART WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. SEE ELIGIBILITY SECTION BELOW FOR FURTHER DETAILS. TO COMPLETE YOUR ENTRY YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS. PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE CONTEST RULES. ALL DOLLAR AMOUNTS ARE IN CANADIAN FUNDS ($CDN) UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.
(1) CONTEST PERIOD (the “Contest Period”): The Contest begins at 10:00 AM (PST) September 30, 2019 and ends at 11:59 PM (PST) on October 18, 2019 (the "Contest Closing Date").
(2) HOW TO ENTER: No Purchase Necessary. Enter all required customer data (first name, last name, phone number, postal code, and email address) on touch screen kiosks. Kiosks are located at Customer Service Ground Level and Customer Service Upper Level. Note: Entries will be restricted to one entry per person, per day.
(3) PRIZES: There will be seventy-five (75) Prizes awarded through Metropolis at Metrotown Kiosks. Prizes consist of 2 tickets to a rescreening of Last Christmas at Cineplex SilverCity Metropolis.
Chances of winning depend on total amount of correct entries received by the contest closing date.
The following conditions apply:
All prizes must be claimed in person at Cineplex SilverCity Metropolis by Thursday, November 14, 2019 at 7:00pm.
The prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
Prizes must be accepted as awarded and have no cash equivalent. Substitutions of equal value may be made at discretion of contest organizers.
If for any reason, the winner is unable to accept the prize as awarded, the winner forfeits his/her right to the prize without compensation.
(4) WINNER SELECTION:
The potential contest prize winners will be selected based on the on total amount of correct entries received by the contest closing date. The winners will be contacted by phone and/or email before Friday, November 1, 2019 and must reply within a 7-day period.
(5) ELIGIBILITY: Employees and their immediate families of Ivanhoe Cambridge Inc. or its affiliates, Metropolis at Metrotown tenants and their employees, Qwick Images employees, Kiss FM employees, advertising agency and consultants and other sponsors and suppliers are not eligible to enter. All winners must be 19 years of age or older. All winners must be current residents of British Columbia, Canada. Contestants who have won a Metropolis at Metrotown prize within the last six months (Starting April 1st, 2019) are ineligible to win.
(6) GENERAL RULES: Entrants agree to the use of their names, addresses (city/town only) and likenesses (e.g. photo or video) for promotional purposes for this and similar promotions, for publication, and for marketing purposes by Metropolis, without further compensation or notification. All entries become the sole property of Metropolis.
Contest participants may be asked to participate in taped content for promotional use. By entering the contest, they consent to the use of their name, likeness, voice and biographical material for Rogers and Metropolis at Metrotown’s promotional purposes. Participants release Rogers, Metrotown, their agents, employees, licensees and assigns from and against all claims that could be made arising from the production, distribution or broadcast of any promotional pieces.
This Contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. All incidental costs and expenses not specifically referred to herein, including (without limitation) taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
By entering the Contest, entrants agree to hold harmless Ivanhoe Cambridge Inc and its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, directors, officers and employees (collectively, the "Released Parties") against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described) with respect to or arising out of: (i) entrant's participation in the Contest, (ii) the receipt or use of the prize awarded therein, or (iii) the administration of the Contest and the distribution of the prize awarded therein.
Prizes must be claimed in person and winners are responsible for their own transportation to and from Metropolis. Before being awarded a prize, Metropolis must verify the winner ensuring their photo identification matches the information provided during the contest registration process. Upon approval, the selected entrant must sign Metropolis’s standard form of Declaration, Release and Waiver, releasing the Released Parties from any and all liability arising from, among other things: (i) participation in the Contest, (ii) acceptance of the prize awarded therein, or (iii) the administration of the Contest and the distribution of the prize awarded therein.
Prizes must be accepted as awarded and cannot be exchanged for cash or otherwise. No telephone contact or correspondence will be entered into except with a selected entrant. Prizes must be redeemed by November 14, 2019 at 7:00PM (PST) and subject to the hours of operation of the Metropolis at Metrotown Administration Office.
Metropolis reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value and/or to terminate, modify or withdraw this Contest, in whole or in part, at any time, without prior notice for any reason, including, but not limited to, viruses, bugs, tampering or other causes beyond Metropolis’s control which affect the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Contest. In the event a substitute prize is awarded, such prize must be accepted as awarded and cannot be exchanged for cash or otherwise.
Subject to the right of Metropolis to make all determinations relating to the Contest, any controversy or dispute arising out of the conduct of this Contest shall be resolved in the courts of the Province of British Columbia applying the law of British Columbia and Canada, as the case may require which exclusive jurisdiction and law entrants agree to submit as evidenced by their participation in the Contest.
(7) USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION:
(8) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
The Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for any error, omission, tampering, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or authorized access to, or alteration of entries. The Released Parties are not responsible for any problems, viruses or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or combination thereof.