Assistant Store Manager
We are looking for a fantastic Assistant Store Manager to join our Fossil team! Our ideal candidate will have a big picture and balanced leadership approach. You will drive the business while developing your people and focusing on the customer. A passion for the brand is a must as you build brand loyalty and exceed our measurable expectations.
· 1-2 years of retail experience, preferably within the fashion retail industry
· Passion for upholding an exceptional internal and external customer experience
· Brings professionalism and a level of sophistication to the role
· Team leadership approach that motivates and inspires your talent
· Ability to build brand loyalty
· Genuinely cares to help people succeed
· Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills
· Collaborative with others, yet able to self-motivate and direct
· Committed to continuous learning with the ability to adapt and flex
· Able to adjust and customize according to the needs of the business
· Bachelor's degree preferred
We are looking for people who embody our core values; Authenticity, we are all in with our unique selves. Everyone is different at Fossil and we love it! Grit, we push through, we bounce back and we set our sights on the prize & go after it. Curiosity, we ask what if? What's next? Sense of Humour, we don't take ourselves too seriously. Yeah, seriously. Making an Impact, we go big. We perform. We make a difference
Fossil is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in all employment practices without regard to age, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, ancestry, place of origin, citizenship, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, pregnancy, civil or family status, disability, or any other category protected by applicable provincial law.