Fossil Group is constantly developing its businesses through core competencies in innovative branding, world-class design, and dynamic global distribution. Candidates' primary focus is on promoting our brand while offering exceptional customer service. They should inspire and encourage teamwork towards successfully achieving sales goals...most importantly, creating a fun and energized environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A passion for customer service.
- Relentless can-do attitude.
- Ability to connect with the team.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Collaborative, energetic and engaging.
- Retail business comprehension.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Minimum 2 Years Retail Management or Sales Lead experience.
- College Degree preferred not required.
We are looking for people who embody our core values; Authenticity, we are all in with our unique selves. Everyone is different at Fossil and we love it! Grit, we push through, we bounce back and we set our sights on the prize & go after it. Curiosity, we ask what if? What's next? A sense of Humour, we don't take ourselves too seriously. Yeah, seriously. Making an Impact, we go big. We perform. We make a difference