Leasing and Partnerships
Inline Store Leasing
Should you be interested in leasing inline store space in our shopping centre, please submit a business plan with the following information to the Metropolis at Metrotown Administration office:
- Vision/mission and business objectives.
- Identification of the legal, technological and competitive environments affecting the retailer and the category.
- SWOT analysis against key competition.
- Clear description of the target customer by demographic, geographic and psychographic profile.
- Outline the options for the management compensation system for Manager, Full-time sales staff and part-timers and finalize your plans.
- Identify what marketing research and analysis will be completed as part of this strategizing.
- Identify your pricing strategy.
- Complete a trade area analysis for your primary location and give your rationale for the selection of location.
- Prepare a store layout with rationale and key presentation recommendations
- Identify key sales and service(s) policies.
- Complete a branding review of your business.
- Complete a summary 1-year marketing, advertising and communications plan and discuss how media choices support your strategy.
- Prepare a one-year budget for sales & merchandising, inventory and key expenses including overhead, wages and marketing.
You can either mail the completed business plan to our office at Suite 604 – 4720 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC V5H 4N2 or fax it to 604-438-3974.
Mobile Retail Unit (MRU) Leasing
Metropolis at Metrotown MRU program at a glance:
- We have 15 MRUS strategically located throughout our shopping centre.
- MRU must be staffed for all mall hours: Monday – Saturday: 10AM – 9PM, Sunday: 11AM – 7PM.
- Power & Phone/Internet: 15AMPS available; phone and internet are the MRU tenant’s responsibility
- Insurance Requirements: $2 million “per occurrence” Commercial General Liability
- Business License: A valid City of Burnaby business license is required to operate in our shopping centre.
- What we look for in a MRU retail concept:
- New, innovative uses that enhance the existing Metropolis at Metrotown retailer mix.
- Successful experience in retail and a proven sales record.
- Unique and professional merchandising that showcases your product mix.
For the specialty leasing & partnerships rate card and application form click here.
Please complete this form and either mail it to our office at Suite 604 – 4720 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC V5H 4N2 or fax it to 604-438-3974. Please attach photographs and merchandising plans for your products.
Brand Activations & Partnerships
Brand Activations and partnerships is a very dynamic, active way of reaching a targeted customer. Learn how you can reach out to your customers by partnering with Metropolis at Metrotown on a major event. Execute your experiential marketing promotions through partnering on seasonal lounges, touring exhibits, celebrity appearances and other exciting events.
Does your brand align with ours?
Metropolis at Metrotown is an energy centre for people who share the mindset of being forever youthful regardless of age or demographic. It provides the largest selection of retail shops in British Columbia and a place for the young at heart to gather and connect.
Click here for the specialty leasing & partnerships application form.
Click here for the promotional rate card.
Click here for the brand activation guidelines.
Please complete this form and either mail it to our office at Suite 604 – 4720 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC V5H 4N2 or fax it to 604-438-3974. Please attach a rendering of your promotional display and photographs from previous activations.
An image is worth a thousand words. Capitalize on high foot traffic to capture a targeted consumer audience.
For more information, please contact:
Executive Director, Sales
Tel: (416) 539-8800
For CINEPLEX inquires, please contact: [email protected]
Click here for other retailer advertising opportunities.