Visual Assistant Manager
The Visual Assistant reports to the Store Manager and is responsible for participating in all the essential duties that contribute to the efficient and profitable operation of the store with emphasis on our brand and visual presentation standards.
As a Visual Assistant, you will work closely with the Store Manager to motivate, coach & mobilize the team to provide exceptional customer service and achieve/surpass financial objectives. You execute all merchandising/marketing directives and product management strategies in collaboration with the Management team. You drive sales, oversee the employees and assume responsibility for the total store operations when acting as Manager on Duty. You are responsible for meeting your individual KPI targets as set up by the Company.
Qualifications and competencies:
- High school diploma, diploma in Fashion Merchandising, an asset;
- 1-year visual merchandising experience combined with a minimum of 6 months management experience, preferably within the retail fashion industry;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to organize, prioritize, delegate and follow up;
- Strong emotional control;
- Team player;
- Coaching and monitoring ability;
- Ability to resolve problems;
- Computer literate (Microsoft Open-office and Excel).
- 星期一 11:00am - 7:00pm
- 星期二 11:00am - 7:00pm
- 星期三 11:00am - 7:00pm
- 星期四 11:00am - 7:00pm
- 星期五 11:00am - 7:00pm
- 星期六 11:00am - 7:00pm
- 星期日 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Labour Day - 2020年9月7日 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Thanksgiving Day - 2020年10月12日 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Remembrance Day - 2020年11月11日 11:05am - 7:00pm